This article “Something Every Student, Teacher and Person Should See” by Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution resonates with me about creating our own reality and doing the things our heart desires instead of following the crowd in a consumerist culture. Like what the article says, “When you follow your heart, you can access the magic that’s all around us, the non-physical phenomenon that can help us on our quest”.
Alan Watts – What if Money Were No Object? NorthStarNetworker.com
As a dear friend said, “once we have dereligionized and deconsumerized ourselves, there is not much left to live for, other than loving people and making this world a better place”. Yes, being free from religious conditioning and consumerist culture enables us to focus on what really matters in life – loving our neighbors as ourselves through sharing the Earth’s resources which belong to everyone, and making the world a better place through using our gifts and talents. We will also enjoy the true treasures of the world with awe and wonder – the beauty of Nature, music, poetry, art, friendship and so on.
- Sleep Paralysis – Spiritual Experience or Hallucinations? (collective-evolution.com)
- Teaching … The Other Way Round? (thoughtsandme.wordpress.com)
- 5 Most Devastating Things a Teacher Can Say to a Student (educationmadeeasy.org)
- Something Every Student, Teacher and Person Should See (southweb.org)
- Becoming A Teacher (brilliance001.wordpress.com)